Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh, hey...

I am a terrible blogger. I started this when I was unemployed and bored. Now I am employed and almost never bored. I hate (HATE) to say this but I have not had the best start to 2013. It took me a while to admit this, but now that I have I can work on making it better. To help focus on the positive, here are some funny things kids in my class say...

While talking about the fact that we can't always win, "Uh, I'm 5." He had just turned 5 the day before. Being 5 means you always win, obviously.

While playing tag outside, "Come and get me, hamburger!" Should I have been insulted?

"Are skunks real?" Enough said.

While discussing differences and similarities in people, the kids mentioned that we all have two eyes.
Me: "Did you know not everyone has two eyes?"
General consensus of the class: "Yeah, those people are monsters or aliens."

Me: "How's your head?"
Student: *pause*......"It's CRAZY!"

Student: "You will be 26 on your birthday?????"
Me: "Yes."
Student: "And soon, you will die."

And on that note, I'm signing off. Don't expect to hear from me until April. Maybe there will even be pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment