Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well at Least the Good Outnumbers the Bad...

…Although I think that’s usually the way it goes when you’re unemployed and have a sugar daddy.
In all seriousness, there have been a lot of good happenings lately.
John and I carved pumpkins! Mine’s Jack Skellington and his is the Gears of War symbol. Unfortunately they rotted a week before Halloween, which is what happened last year. You’d think we’d learn.

We also dressed up for Halloween as the Black Widow and Wolverine. It was pretty fun.


We had not one, but two cute balls of fur in our house for a week.


I can do this:



I ran a fantastic 9 miles at a sub-10 minute pace. Look how awesome I look at the END of the run!

These came into my life...



I ran five miles on the treadmill which is double my previous longest distance run on the treadmill-or the dreadmill, which is more fitting. I actually kind of enjoyed it.
So yes, good things. I think I'm stocking up on them before winter hits and I start wondering what the point is of getting out of bed in the morning.



0 comments:

Post a Comment