Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lately in Pictures


See JC Run
Melody's butt and I attempted (and failed) to see John run a 5k.


This makes up for your kids' misbehavior.
Teacher appreciation week at school! Love feeling loved!


I straightened my hair. It's an hour of my life that I'll never get back.


Ladies night=poor photography skills
John and I went dancing with some awesome people!


I need this.
A penguin!!! I was definitely more excited than my five year olds.


Dinner for one. Quinoa, black and kidney beans, lettuce, and salsa. My quest to duplicate the Chipotle burrito bowl at home continues.


LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Melody is ridiculously good looking.

And I leave you with this:



For the record, I have read Born to Run, I eat chia seeds on a regular basis, and it did take about a year for the soreness in my calves to go away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment