Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Lost My Boyfriend...

Ahem, sorry, I mean Fiance (he doesn't like me calling him 'boyfriend' anymore). So John bought a laser pointer to play with the cat. He'll be in the middle of talking to me and then trail off because Hamlet is being cute and hilarious chasing that red light. Not cool.

This weekend has been super and awesome and fun. Last night we saw Friends With Benefits with JTim and Mila Kunis, which was fantastic. Today I didn't get out of bed until 2:00 because I was so exhausted from sitting in a dark theatre the night before. We got invited out to a late lunch and then headed to Annapolis to meet some friends for a free outdoor concert in the 100+ degree heat.


The band was Sweet Leda and I actually reeeally liked them. Kinda funk, kinda rock, kiiinda ska. And the lead singer was super nice and cute.


Here's John trying to look like a "stone statue." His cuteness makes up for his weirdness. After the show we headed to Borders to take advatage of their going out of business sale.


The loot. Yes, that's a GRE study book there. I think that means I have to buckle down and can't spend my days watching The Hills and eating Bon Bons on the couch in my pajamas. I guess I can still have the couch and my pajamas. And I don't really eat Bon Bons. I eat apples. And brownies that I made for John's birthday. Seriously.


Here's Hamlet being afraid of styrofoam, aw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment