Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ummm...

So I jumped on this little blog bandwagon and already it is taking up time that should be spent doing more important things like eating lunch and watching intelligent TV shows on Netflix. Such is life.

I'm not going to spend this post introducing myself (chances are if you're reading this you already know me anyway) because that's weird and difficult and probably why I can't make friends in my new state. And by new I mean I've lived here for over a year now. Oops.

Instead I will show you some awesome pictures!

My favorite animals ever. I got some weird looks at the aquarium with all the squealing I did looking at these.


This is a Durian fruit. Its so smelly that its banned in some hotels and public transportation in Southeast Asia. I ate it.


And here is my parents awesome dog, Toby. The only dog cooler than Toby is my future dog. I hurt his little paws from running with him too much so my mom bought him some stylish shoes.


Does your dog have shoes?

What's your favorite animal?

1 comments:

pajamas said...

I absolutely love this!! And that dog is sooooo cute with his little booties. Keep on blogging Christina, you're a natural!

Post a Comment